Tuesday, February 8, 2011

When the going gets tough - Exteriors 2



First off you gotta love the 80's right? 

Well I thought it was about time to take a detour from Dave's deep introspection and focus a little more on the exterior...  Fear not true believers this isn't a dark road with emotional secrets...  Its just a little motivation for me to keep me going... 

Now I am proud to say I am working out harder than I ever been and Dana Wynne from 24/7 Fitness deserves all the applause...  Thanks to her I have learned so much and in such a short bit of time...  Doing circle sit ups (I will leave it to your imagination is a treat - NOT!)

My goals are extremely attainable these days and I am so grateful for that...  Again to give you an idea of before and after - check this out...

BEFORE (While I apparently detoured to Pepperidge Farm)


and today... (I clearly left the borders of the Farm - LOL)



So I just want to throw it out there - if you every need to believe if you can do this or not - simply use me as an example...  Within a few weeks I started to see big changes and I just hung on with all my might...  I have never felt this good - ever!  The only trick I know is that you have to be ready for it - or it doesn't work...  Also I humbly recommend going to a gym and finding a class, a trainer, a professional to get you started... 

Here's to our health!

1 comment: