Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Anonymous

Hello there everyone...  Today at 4:24 p.m. I received the following email from a new friend: ANONYMOUS.  It said:

poem sucks
By Anonymous on The Goddess of Love - A Poem at 4:24 PM
Now I am fine with someone not liking what I wrote.  I welcome any comment...  But what makes me laugh is that whomever this is didn't have the ability to sign their insightful missive...  In fact they thought it was easier to register their distaste for it in a simple and "anonymous" fashion.

Well perhaps you underestimate someone like me...  You see anything you post on this blog, is logged in to a server, which I have access too...  More importantly, I know a lot more about "Anonymous" then they would like me too, you know IP Address, method of how they found the blog and oh yeah their identity.

I guess people forget that opposition research is a speciality of mine.  So to the ANONYMOUI of the world, remember who you are dealing with.  Should you every decided to post again in that manner, be prepared for me to reveal who you are and why you feel the need to give such meaningful comments.  You know being frank and honest where you can't be.  I think that it also might be a twinge embarrassing.

So, I can only hope for an apology right?  I plan to deal with you directly - maybe not right now, maybe never but please know that I know.  Internet terrorism like this is ridiculous at best.  If you have something to say good or bad - just say it, own it and leave your name...

2 comments:

  1. I love Dave's poem, I love Dave's blog and gosh darn it, I love Dave too! How's your proposition research? ;0)

    ReplyDelete