Saturday, February 12, 2011

Get Stupid - or the aftermath of Anonymous



Ok - so I am a kid in a candy store sometimes...  I just love knowing that I have a new toy to play with... Take for instance the identity of my unnamed frenemy whom so kindly decided to dip their toes in the murky water of blog posts...  LET ME REMIND YOU I KNOW WHO YOU ARE...  There I said it, I know that your act of cowardice, coupled with the lack of insight as to how the web works makes for a delicious combination of awkwardness and embarrassment... and boy I can't wait to see you live...  I can only hope the rest of your cabal of our friends are with you when I do the big reveal...  Forget Extreme Home Makeover...  this might be one for the records... or maybe I will wait and watch from a distance as you try to lay ground work to cover your tracks...

Last night, over a fab dinner, I had a conversation about this very topic... My dinner companion asked me why didn't I just delete the message and move on...  wasn't I breathing life into a situation that didn't need it...  All valid points, might I add...  And the other burning question, "Why are you doing this - what's the point?"

Let me get to that..  So the video I attached to this is "Get Stupid" by Madonna...  If you ever need to understand why I am doing this little blog... the video might say it all...  "You have got to say what's on your mind..."  More importantly, sometimes silence is not so golden... look at what happens when we are not informed or silent...

Now you all know that I am NO stranger to controversy, working in politics and all...  In fact when this little anonymous issue came up a friend called me and was amazed to watch me "blow them up..."  A family member referred to it as "that's what I call a beat down..."  All of you who posted something on Facebook get my thanks for coming to my aid... But what's important here is that they, like 99% of you recognize that there isn't every going to be a problem posting your opinion about my opinion, except when people like (oh I almost slipped and gave the name up... LOL) that person just chooses to say something with out taking ownership for it...

Now that we got this out of the way once and for all, my blog will continue unfettered...

No comments:

Post a Comment