Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well sometimes doesn't this sum up life...



These mice above are a great example of how I feel sometimes...

Running around and around in a big circle...  Don't we all feel that way... 

Perhaps its the emergence of spring, or those tense moments we all don't like to have that make it all the more evident that sometimes we are just spinning our wheels.  I have done a lot of wheel busting or derailing (your choice of word) lately in trying to stop spinning my wheels and have had great success...  However, as with life some wheels are larger than others... 

I find if I am allowed to think it through and not feel pressured for an answer, there is always a way...  I believe that...  I explained to a few people I have learned that "NO" is truly not an answer.  You just have to dig in and figure things out...  Hard work really does pay off and no matter what you can control your destiny... Hell, I'm living proof these days...

What gets me is the emotions that are conjured up... people when pressured are usually at their worst...  I have a job and some what of a life that does not allow me that luxury.  I believe in helping people, finding solutions and trying NOT to disappoint anyone... oh wait, there is one person who I disappoint, myself...  You see for far too long I have moved everything in front of my needs and now I am starting to realize the price I paid...  so now I am working on righting a lot of wrongs that I have done to me...  but also still stick to my mantra of helping people not hindering...

In parts of my life, I am really almost there - just mere steps away from freeing myself of the big wheels that have haunted me of late...  I can feel them going down, I just have to figure out a few more steps...  I am rallying all my strength (though part of that is zapped from the INTENSE workouts I'm doing - LOL - I will be blogging about that tomorrow) and I know I will get there - one way or another...  when I get through this last hurdle, a darker part of my life will close, something I have been wanting and needing for a long time...

So if you run into me in the next few days and I seem perplexed or distant... know that I am just spinning the wheels in my head to figure out how to stop spinning the wheels of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment