Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dave-volution: Dave 3.0



So boy have I been quite...  really quite...  so much so that a lot of you have inquired...

Well I keep saying I'm back but - this time I am...

You see, I have been gearing up as it were...  building up my strength and stamina for new adventures, and new ideas and pushing the envelope in new ways...

I am confident that you all will see the changes too...

For the first time in my life, I feel very aware of my surroundings and very in control...  To quote Janet Jackson, "... and I like it..." 

Literally I feel like I am finally shaking all the bad that has surrounded me, trapped me and controlled me for so long, - wrestling with your own demons can be a hassle, but you can win - I am living proof... so yes I have new(er) hair - its shorter than before, I have less body fat and I have the best attitude I can...

Now, what about you?  All of you out there... I want to hear from you too...  Also around 4:30 look for a major announcement from me...  its something none of you will expect...

Stay tuned!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment